Pat Buchanan recently appeared on the radio program The Political Cesspool to promote his new book. As a result, Color of Change has sent an open letter asking MSNBC to fire Pat Buchanan. In his defense, Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips has written an open letter, which starts off with a bit of a disclaimer:
I am no fan of Pat Buchanan…Despite my opinions of Pat Buchanan, he is clearly a man of accomplishment who does very intelligently express the sentiments of parts of the conservative movement. It is no shock that the left is going after him….
So in short, Phillips disassociates himself with Pat Buchanan’s views while attacking “the left.” He continues:
Let’s be blunt. The racist in this story is the group, the Color of Change. They are a very anti-American, far left group.
This brings us to the question, who (if anyone) is the racist between Color of Change and The Political Cesspool?
Let’s take a look at who they are. It is clear that Color of Change is a more inclusive group, looking to empower undeserved individuals (and not just Black Americans) while Cesspool is an exclusive group whose agenda is specific to its own single ethnicity and takes a clear stance against individuals/groups with different ideas.
The point is, Tea Party Nation founder Justin Phillips is wrong and simply helping to enable this sort of bigotry (huge surprise) by attempting to muddle the issue.
ColorOfChange.org exists to strengthen Black America’s political voice. Our goal is to empower our members – Black Americans and our allies – to make government more responsive to the concerns of Black Americans and to bring about positive political and social change for everyone.
We were heart-broken and outraged by the catastrophe that followed Hurricane Katrina. And we were devastated to realize that no African-American organization or coalition had the capacity to respond on the necessary scale.
Hurricane Katrina made it clear that our lack of a political voice has life-and-death consequences. With no one to speak for them, hundreds of thousands of people – largely Black, poor, and elderly – were left behind to die. But it wasn’t just Black folks. Poor, sick, and elderly people of every color were abandoned too. We are not alone, and when we work to protect Black lives and interests, we do the same for all who have been left behind in political silence.
ColorOfChange.org is comprised of Black folks from every economic class, as well as those of every color who seek to help our voices be heard. Our members are united behind a simple, powerful pledge: we will do all we can to make sure all Americans are represented, served, and protected – regardless of race or class.
The Political Cesspool Radio Program stands for the The Dispossessed Majority. We represent a philosophy that is pro-White and are against political centralization. You can trust The Political Cesspool to give you the “other side of the news” – to report on events which are vital to your welfare but which would otherwise be hushed up or distorted by the controlled press.
- The United States government should be independent of any international organization of governments and American law should not be imposed by organizations such as the United Nations.
- America would not be as prosperous, ruggedly individualistic, and a land of opportunity if the founding stock were not Europeans.
- Since family is the foundation of any strong society, we are against feminism, abortion, and primitivism.
- Private property rights are inviolable. They come from our God-given right to life.
- We wish to revive the White birthrate above replacement level fertility and beyond to grow the percentage of Whites in the world relative to other races.
- Issues such as education, environmental law, and police should be decentralized down to the lowest level to insure natural rights and efficiency.
- Secession is a right of all people and individuals. It was successful in 1776 and this show honors those who tried to make it successful in 1865.
- We are cultural conservatives because we have certain morals to which we adhere. We are against homosexuality, vulgarity, loveless sex, and masochism.
- We wish for American government to stop interfering politically, militarily, and socially outside of the borders of the United States of America. We want non-interventionism.